No School on Monday, January 3rd.
COVID testing clinics at middle schools on Monday, January 3rd are open to all SPS Students.
All clinics will be held in the cafeteria unless otherwise noted.
The closest middle school to Beacon Hill is Mercer International Middle School. Testing will be from 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
The test that will be administered is the Abbott BinaxNow Rapid Test (antigen test). They take about 15 mins to get a result. Walk-Ins are welcome and no appointments are needed. Please make sure you’re masked and social-distancing.
Below are the Abbott BinaxNOW rapid antigen test consent forms for students, which can be printed and completed before the testing clinic.
- Consent Form for Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test (English)
- ለፈጣን የ COVID-19 አንቲጅን ምርመራ ፍቃድ መስጫ ቅጽ (Amharic Consent Form for Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test)
- COVID-19 抗原快速检测同意书 (Chinese Consent Form for Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test)
- Unka Walii Galtee Qorannoo Hatattamaa Antijiini COVID-19 (Oromo Consent Form for Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test)
- Foomka Oggolaanshaha ee Baaritaanka Antigiinka Dhakhsaha ah ee COVID-19 (Somali Consent Form for Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test)
- Formulario de consentimiento para la prueba rápida de antígenos de COVID-19 (Spanish Consent Form for Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test)
Forms will also be available at the school clinic.
More clinic information: https://www.seattleschools.org/news/covid-testing-for-students/#regional
On Monday BHIS will be open during normal hours for any student needing meal services.
Grab and Go lunches will be served between 11:00am – 1:00pm.
School Starts on Tuesday! (Jan. 4 2022)
In the event that one of your children has tested positive. Everything will continue to be the same as before, you will need to contact the school. Throughout the week, PCR testing and antigen rapid testing will be available at BHIS for students.
While all testing is voluntary, it is strongly recommended that you take advantage of these testing clinics if you are able to. As with this new Omicron strain symptoms can be mild and sometimes there are no symptoms, but it can still be transmitted even by someone without symptoms. So let’s continue to use all the tools available to keep our children safe.
If you need to get your child’s 1st or 2nd vaccination, you can schedule with Othello Station Pharmacy as well as through the Odessa Brown program at BHIS.